- Category: Sample Data-Articles
- Published on Thursday, 19 April 2012 11:05
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 26865
John Worontschak is a leading winemaker and wine business development consultant with over 30 years of international experience in both large and small wineries on every continent.
John's winemaking philosophy is a hybrid of the New World and the Old: a modern winemaking approach that blends traditional local winemaking knowledge with modern procedural, analytical and financial controls. His goal is to ensure wines reveal the unique typicity of variety, style and place.
- Vineyard planning
- Winery design and build
- Production consultancy
- Contract English Winemaking
- Investment due diligence
- Management advice
- World-wide sales and marketing
- Wine judging and communication